At Genesis Burson Marsteller, all our programmes are research-driven for maximum impact. Our research cell regularly feeds sector knowledge to our teams to ensure their work is anchored in insights. Below are a sample of our research reports:
- Will GST be a reality under Modi-government?
- Government Raises FDI Limit in Defence Sector
- Union Budget 2014-15
- Economic Survey 2013-14
- Railway Budget 2014-15
- Parliament’s Budget Session Begins
- Government Plans to Amend Companies Act, 2013
- Government to present Union Budget 2014-15 on July 10
- Issues Facing the New Government
- 16th Lok Sabha Elections 2014
- Burson-Marsteller Global Public Affairs Hot Issues – October 2012
- Asia-Pacific Social Media Influence.
- A new B-M digital crisis communications study shows that a majority of business decision-makers in Asia expect a crisis within a year. For more, read the report here.
- Internet use in India – Digital/Social infographic
- Eye on India
A monthly update on Indian industry, politics and economy. Click here to read more.
- India Budget: 2009-10 Analysis
The Union Budget 2009-10 presented in Parliament this week reflects a politically shrewd, cautious yet sure stand on economic reforms. Click here to read a detailed analysis.
- A note highlighting UPA’s economic reform agenda across key sectors
There’s lot of investor interest in India with positive signs on both the political and economic fronts. We have already seen increasing FII inflows, market indices and a stronger currency. What might the UPA government do in the Union Budget 2010 and beyond? Click here to read more.
- Indian national elections 2009: an overview of implications for business and the economy
Easy majority for the UPA means freedom to go forward on the reform front even as the new government is expected to prop up the sluggish rate of economic growth against a backdrop of strong fiscal constraints. Click here to read more.